Thursday, March 8, 2007

Professional Video

I can see video being used for education, promotion, or fun. I personally like doing video clips on my phone all of the time for fun. My friends and I like to send stupid stuff back and forth to one another just to get a good laugh. On a serious note I can see video being used to assist in an educational setting since it incorporates another way to learn into the lesson. Companies use videos for training their employees on a daily basis because they are low cost and are very effective. Many other videos are used to promote stuff, otherwise known as a commercial and we know how effective those are since you can't watch a TV show with out seeing five to twelve commercials. I am going to be a trainer so I know that I will be using them and maybe making them all of the time.

No comments: